Skip to main content
Setup networking for Axiom access from the internet
To setup networking for Axiom access from the internet you will need to do the following:
- Acquire an SSL certificate for use with the related domain. "axiom.company.com" or something similar.
- Configure Axiom to listen on port 443. Canary Admin>Axiom>Configuration> Check the box for HTTPS
- Configure users for access. Canary Admin>Axiom>Configuration>Access In the Allow column select the Browse option and add your users.
- Enable TCP Port 443 through the firewall/router to the Axiom system
- Configure DNS for URL access: https://axiom.company.com