Learn all of the functionality available in the Axiom Editor.
A new Axiom application loads with the Editor menu open on the left side of the screen. Edit mode can be toggled by clicking the “X” to the right of “Editor”. To enter back into Editor mode, click on the Pencil Icon.
The Editor is displayed on the left side of the browser and features four collapsible sections labeled:
The middle of the screen contains the workspace. The desired screen dimensions are shown with dashes. If the workspace sizing needs to be adjusted, this can be done during the design process.
Across the top of the Axiom application window are the Editor menu, Application title (defaulted as ‘New”), a Save icon, and three vertical dots referred to as a Vertical Ellipsis.
Save - The application name will show "New" until the application is named and saved by clicking the disk icon.
Vertical Ellipsis - Displays a menu of options including:
- Applications - Returns to the Load Application dialog.
- Preferences - Allows users to change the default settings of charts.
- Floating Label
- Preference Level - A user with Administrator rights in Axiom can set the default preferences for all users. Under the "User" level, a user can set preferences which will be applied when they connect to Axiom using "Windows" or "User/password" credentials. Note: If a user is connected through the "Anonymous" endpoint, setting preferences will affect any other users connecting through this endpoint.
- Theme - 3 themes are available to alter the look of Axiom; Dark, Light, and Canary.
- Chart Preferences – Allows for the customization of new charts when they are created but will not update existing charts. Property preferences include these elements:
- Reset - Sets all Preferences back to the factory defaults.
- About - Displays About dialog with version and copyright information.
- Sign Out - Disconnects from the Axiom Core and returns to the login screen.
Each section can be expanded or collapsed by clicking on the arrow to the right of the section name.
The Editor can be toggled in and out of edit mode by clicking the “X” to the right of “Editor”. To enter back into Editor mode, click on the Pencil Icon.