An explanation of the Image Control for Axiom.
A control to display image files.
Name - The name used by the application and script to reference this control.
X - Number of pixels from the left edge of the containing panel or screen.
Y - Number of pixels from the top edge of the containing panel or screen.
Width - Width of the control in pixels.
Height - Height of the control in pixels.
ImageSource - Choose Image..., opens a dialog to browse for image files.
HorizontalAlign - Position of the image within the control; Left, Center or Right.
VerticalAlign - Position of the image within the control; Top, Middle or Bottom.
Scale- Determines how the image should fill the space.
· None - the image is not resized.
· Uniform - the aspect ratio of the image is maintained until one direction matches the control size.
· UniformToFill - the aspect ratio of the image is maintained until the both directions of the control are filled.
· Fill - the image is stretched to fill the control.
· Repeat - The image is tiled until the control is filled. If the control is filled, then the image will not tile.
· None - image is not tiled.
· RepeatX - image is tiled only horizontally.
· RepeatY - image is tiled only vertically.
· RepeatXY - image is tiled in both directions.
Visible - Unchecking this will hide the control. A script would be required to toggle the visibility during runtime.
OnClick - An event that occurs when the control is clicked. Clicking "<>" Creates a "Image1_Click()" script stub for this control and opens the script editor to add event scripting. Clicking the trash can will delete only the reference to the script, not the script.