Creating a license server
Select the License tile in the Canary Admin.
In the License tile on the left-hand side you will see a grey box, with two options Local, and Server;
Now that you are on this screen you can go to the right-hand side of the screen and you will see two options;
Add license manually and Add license through internet.
Add License Manually:
- Your Computer will automatically generate a License code
- To generate the License Key you will need to go online to https://www.canarylabs.com/en/
- Go to Support, LICENSE SUPPORT, and fill out all 7 fields with your information
- Once you have filled it out you, select send and a green box appears at the bottom of the screen with your License Key
- Copy your License key and paste it in the License Key box in the Canary Admin
- You now have a License Server
Add License Through Internet:
- Fill out the 5 fields
- Check the boxes next to each product you would like to license (Remember you can only license products you own, it will let you select additional boxes but will give you an error code if you try to license additional products that you do not own).
- Select GET LICENSE
- Yo now have a License Server