CanaryBasePath - Many settings and support files are stored in a hidden directory, "C:\ProgramData\Canary Labs\". There is an option under the Axiom tile to change the "Base Path" for the location of new applications and charts. Other applications like the "Diagnostics" dataset, Message log and Sender buffer are still stored under the hidden directory. Below are steps to change the location of all setting and support files normally stored under "C:\ProgramData\Canary Labs\".
- Shut down all canary services and applications.
- Copy and/or move all files/folders from "C:\ProgramData\Canary Labs" to whatever the new path is.
- Add an entry into the registry.
- Under "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT" create a key called "CanaryLabs".
- Under "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CanaryLabs" add a string value called CanaryBasePath. Set this value to the path where the files have been copied.
- Restart all Canary services by starting the "Canary Services Starter", service.